On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney podcast, Seth is joined by passive investing expert Lane Kawaoka as they talk about how having multiple streams of income allows you to have the flexibility and freedom to live on your own terms. Lane is a seasoned real estate investor who controls over 4,800 units. Frustrated by the wealth-building dogma of corporate America, he walked away from his W-2 engineering job, designed a life for himself through real estate, and now mentors other high-paying professionals how to do the same. Enjoy the episode!
“Success is a bunch of binary yes’s and no’s strung together in the right order.”
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Why commercial syndications and private equities are much more scalable than single-family investments
- What Lane realized about his 401(k) that made him look into alternative investments and real estate
- How to transition from a high-paying W-2 job to become a full time investor
- How to create multiple streams of income to give you the freedom and flexibility you desire
- Criteria you should consider with regards to the market and the type of asset
- Indicators that you must watch out for when deciding whether or not to invest
- How to turn your emergency fund into an opportunity fund
- How to know who to trust when investing your hard earned cash
- And so much more!
ABOUT | LANE KAWAOKA:
Lane Kawaoka has been investing for over a decade and now controls 4,800+ units. As the owner of CrowdfundAloha.com, SimplePassiveCashflow.com, and ReiAloha.com, Lane is responsible for finding investment opportunities, analysis, and marketing. Lane obtained a BS in Industrial Engineering and an MS in Civil Engineering and Construction Management from the University of Washington. In addition to an analytical engineering background, Lane has real-world experience working as a project manager for over $250 million of capital construction projects in both the public and private sectors. Working as a high-paid professional in corporate America and frustrated by the traditional wealth-building dogma, Lane was compelled to inspire and mentor other working professionals via his Top-50 Investing podcast at SimplePassiveCashflow.com.
FIND | LANE KAWAOKA:
Crowdfund Aloha: https://crowdfundaloha.com/
Simple Passive Cashflow: https://simplepassivecashflow.com/
REI Aloha: https://reialoha.com/
CONNECT | SETH BRADLEY:
Get Started | Download The Freedom Blueprint: http://www.attorneybydesign.com
Subscribe and Leave a Rating and Review:
Join EPIC | The Esquire Passive Investor Club: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/join-the-passive-income/
Join | The Passive Income Attorneys Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/passiveincomeattorneys