On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney podcast, Seth is joined by Jefferson Lilly as they talk about taking a contrarian point of view to find rare opportunities where you least expect them. Inside this episode, Seth and Jefferson take a deep dive and explore mobile home parks as a valuable and viable investment to the tune of $600K per month. Additionally, Jefferson gives away his secret to exponentially scaling your business by going from “irreplaceable” to “irrelevant.” Enjoy the episode!
“The best way to generate income is to be come irrelevant to the business.”
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Jefferson’s big discovery of mobile home parks
- Why you must consider investing in mobile home parks
- What makes mobile home parks better than multifamily
- How mobile home parks could be the key to solving the affordable housing crisis
- The resident-owned model vs. the park-owned model
- A breakdown of Jefferson’s criteria for a killer mobile home park deal
- How to scale your business by going from irreplaceable to irrelevant
- And so much more!
ABOUT | JEFFERSON LILLY:
Jefferson Lilly is the founder of Park Avenue Partners, a self-made millionaire, mobile home park investment expert, educator, and industry consultant. His fund owns 17 mobile home parks coast-to-coast, totaling over $32M in value. Before launching the fund, he spent seven years investing his own capital acquiring and operating mobile home parks.
FIND | JEFFERSON LILLY:
Recent BiggerPockets Interview: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/biggerpockets-podcast-369-jefferson-lilly
CONNECT | SETH BRADLEY:
Get Started | Download The Freedom Blueprint: http://www.attorneybydesign.com
Subscribe and Leave a Rating and Review:
Join EPIC | The Esquire Passive Investor Club: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/join-the-passive-income/
Join | The Passive Income Attorneys Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/passiveincomeattorneys