On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney Podcast, Seth is joined by John Casmon as they talk about how to utilize and leverage your current skillset and assets to successfully invest in real estate without leaving your day job. Inside you’ll learn how to decide if you should invest actively or passively and some of the key things you should look for when making your first investment. John is the managing partner of Casmon Capital, host of the Target Market Insights podcast, and co-founder of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit. Enjoy the episode!
“This is not a dream. . .you can absolutely do it. But you have to take action, and one of the easiest things you can do is to reach out.”
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- John’s transition from a marketing executive to a full time real estate investor
- How you can leverage your current skillset to invest in real estate in the same way John did with his marketing background
- 4 things you must look for when making your first real estate investment
- Deep dive into deciding whether you should invest actively or passively in real estate
- Why investing in the Midwest is better than investing in Coastal and Sunbelt markets
- And so much more!
ABOUT | JOHN CASMON:
John Casmon launched Casmon Capital Group to help busy professionals invest in real estate without taking on a second job. As a result, they’ve helped families invest in close to $90M in multifamily apartments to create passive income, reduce their tax obligation, and foster generational wealth. John hosts the Target Market Insights: Multifamily + Marketing podcast. In addition, he is the co-founder of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit. As a former marketing executive, John oversaw marketing campaigns for General Motors, PepsiCo, and MillerCoors.
FIND | JOHN CASMON:
CONNECT | SETH BRADLEY:
Get Started | Download The Freedom Blueprint: http://www.attorneybydesign.com
Subscribe and Leave a Rating and Review:
Join EPIC | The Esquire Passive Investor Club: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/join-the-passive-income/
Join | The Passive Income Attorneys Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/passiveincomeattorneys