On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney Podcast, Seth is joined by Megan Smiley as they talk about how to find more flow, fulfillment and fun in you life by unshackling from the golden handcuffs and breaking through the traditional school of thought. In this episode, you’ll learn how to untrain your brain to live a happier, more fulfilled life. Megan is a recovering attorney turned podcaster and life coach. She provides expert advice on how to get unstuck and start living a lifestyle by design on your own terms. Enjoy the episode!
“The world is your oyster – if you’re willing to accept that, your possibilities outweigh your limitations.”
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Going to law school for the wrong reasons
- How to escape the rat race and find an alternative career
- How much is too much? The realization of not enjoying the job
- Tips and tricks to get your finances in order before leaving your job
- How to start thinking about what you want to do instead of what you can do
- Design your life with a new mindset called “Illegal Design”
- Stages of unhappiness to determine the best time to leave the profession
- An explorative approach to turn thoughts into action and real progress
- And so much more!
ABOUT | MEGAN SMILEY:
Megan Smiley is a former corporate lawyer turned coach. She helps lawyers ditch the grind, identify purposeful work, and build businesses that allow them to live life on their own terms. She is also the host of the podcast, The Lawyer’s Escape Pod.
FIND | MEGAN SMILEY:
CONNECT | SETH BRADLEY:
Get Started | The Freedom Blueprint: http://www.attorneybydesign.com
Subscribe and Leave a Rating and Review:
Join EPIC | The Esquire Passive Investor Club: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/join-the-passive-income/
Join | The Passive Income Attorneys Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/passiveincomeattorneys