On this episode of the Passive Income Attorney podcast, Seth is joined by Mike Morawski as they talk about learning from your mistakes, finding God, fitness and purpose, meeting the perfect mentor and knowing your exit plan. Mike made millions in real estate. Then Mike made some mistakes. He went to prison. And now he’s back to tell his redemption story and to help others. Mike is a 30-year real estate investing veteran and a successful entrepreneur, author, coach, and speaker. He shares with us his inspiring story of ascent, rock bottom, and redemption. Enjoy!
“Make sure you take the time to think things through. When you look at a situation today, don’t make a quick rash choice or decision. Think things through because you can look at something today, and it might not be the same tomorrow.”
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Why you should take more time to stabilize a deal and disclose everything to your investors
- How to learn from your mistakes and bounce back even stronger
- Finding God, fitness and purpose
- How to turn a terrible situation into a redemption story
- How to find a coach that helps you grow professionally and personally at the same time
- Why buying smaller assets might make more sense
- The importance of having an exit plan before you buy a deal
- How to strike a balance between alternative and traditional investing for a great portfolio
- And so much more!
ABOUT | MIKE MORAWSKI:
Michael Morawski is a 30 plus year real estate investment veteran. He has controlled over $285,000,000 in real estate transactions. An entrepreneur, author, real estate trainer, public speaker, and personal coach. With a strong personal resilience and a deep desire to help others live extraordinary lives. He has coached hundreds of real estate investors to fulfill their dreams.
FIND | MIKE MORAWSKI:
CONNECT | SETH BRADLEY:
Book | Your Freedom Accelerator Call: https://calendly.com/sethbradley/freedomaccelerator
Snag | The Freedom Blueprint: http://www.attorneybydesign.com
Subscribe and Leave a Rating and Review:
Join EPIC | The Esquire Passive Investor Club: https://passiveincomeattorney.com/join-the-passive-income/
Join | The Passive Income Attorneys Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/passiveincomeattorneys